Loading...

Sunday 17 February 2008

realitys dreaming (Spiney).. - SendMeRSS

from the murky spiney history a piece done by the late ben phillips on ry30 , me on guitar its become a bit of a lump in my throat , but ... all » anyway its here for posterity , if a better copy should surface I will replace it , for all his faults BEN was one of the most naturally talented , & I still miss his hyper creativity & cheekiness , along with so many others I think I always will ...so wherever u are ben , they say you never die as long as someone remembers ....

Author: 911NEWZ
Keywords: Spiney NobrainsNoplanes Keyhole911 Killfairy
Added: February 17, 2008


email article
Link - Sun, 17 Feb 2008 11:28:25 GMT - Feed (3 subs)

Sent using SendMeRss.com.
Visit here to unsubscribe from "spineymedia" via torrent in.
Recommended Feeds/Actions

No comments: